Sometimes we face one problem to save a webpage. It happens when we visit various types of websites to know something and that is very important to see that information in future. Therefore, it is quite hard to remember the website address. So, if there is an option to save that website, that will help you in future and internet connection will not require on that time. If you save web page as PDF, then it will support you offline and anytime you want.
In order to save a webpage as PDF, we normally think that is there any add-ons or extensions to save the webpages in PDF. If you want to use an add-ons or extensions for saving webpages as PDF then there raise some questions. One, is that add-on or extension is good, how is its conversion support, is it going to save the file actually it is in the website etc. Therefore, here is a simple trick in Google chrome where there is no question raises about the services. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Open “Google Chrome”. Go to website, which you want to save.
- Click on “customize and control Google chrome” button at the top right corner of Google Chrome.
- Click on “Print”.
- Alternatively, you can use a shortcut process by simply pressing “(Ctrl + P). A new window will appear.
- Select “Save as PDF” on the “Destination” Option.
- You can select the pages you may like to save as PDF. You can select “Portrait or Landscape” Layout.
- Select “default” in “Margins” option. Check “Headers and Footers”.
- Now click “save” and then select the destination where you want to save the PDF file and type the name of the PDF file you want.